Alpaca Wool Blanket
Handmade in Ecuador by local artisans, this ultra-
soft blanket made with blended Alpaca wool, is
unlike anything you have ever experienced.
In my decision I think these are better then Pendleton blankets
Each blanket features unique and vibrant designs
adding beauty and color to every situation the
blanket is placed. The large size allows for
multiple people to come together and make
This can be used as a throw or is blanket sized to
fit a Queen sized bed. Also it is the perfect camp,
picnic, or all purpose blanket made for any
- 50% Alpaca Wool 50% Ultra-soft acrylic material
with recycled content
- Reversible design and color
- Approximately Queen size- 90' x 78"
- Lightweight for year round versatility
- Beautiful and colorful reversible designs
- Large size big enough to share
Artisan Made in Ecuador on 100 year-old looms
- Cashmere-like softness
- Sustainably sourced
- Naturally-insulating super-warm fibers
Machine wash on cold. Hang or lay too dry.